Blazin' Sticks

Knitting, crocheting, sewing, school, people, food....my life

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

What starts on Friday? That's right.....

OMG!!!! You know how the winter 2006 olympics start friday? In Italia? Well, here we are anouncing the 2006.......
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*
**
***
****
*****
******
Well, I don't want to do anymore stars, so......
THE KNITTING OLYMPICS
Yes! I know! Isn't it awesome?

Go to http://www.yarnharlot.ca/blog/olympics2006.html for details. I am going to enter the one my local news paper is having and so the Punk Rock Backpack from Debbie Stollers' "Stich 'n Bitch". This is a challenge for me because the intarisa (collored design that is kniited into the bag) scares me. Of course, that's the hardest part, but whatever.

Anyway, can't wait to do it!!!!

Remember, you can't cast on till the torch is lit on friday (which esp. stinks for me as I have no other projects going right now).

Anyway, GOOD LUCK!!!!

~teen knitter~ :-#

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home