Blazin' Sticks

Knitting, crocheting, sewing, school, people, food....my life

Saturday, November 05, 2005

My Favorites

Being that I am home on a saturday night with my little brother, while my parents throw an island themed dinner with their friends, I have decieded to post some of my Favorites.

Favorite book: Up until a few months ago my favorite book was The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot (STOP ROLLING YOUR EYES!!!!!!!! I DON'T ROLL MY EYES AT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!) but then for a while I thought it was The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, by Ann Brashares, but now I think it is a book I got less than a week ago called Chicks with Sticks By Elizabeth Lenhard. (Note: there wasen't any underline on this blog thing, otherwise I would have underlined the books. I'm not sure if italicizing was the right thing to do, but whatever.)

Favorite food: Why do most people always put "pizza" for favorite food? I mean, sure, I like pizza, but come on. Don't you prefer dessert? My favorite food is Gelato, which I have only had once, and that was when I went to Washington DC several years ago. Although there is a place that has gelato over at Bridgeport Village, so maybe I should go over there.

Favorite Movie:

I have three:

~The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
Come on, not only does it have some very good looking guys in it, it has some WONDERFUL shots of Greace, adn it makes me TOTALLY want to go there.

~Dirty Dancing (1987)
I like this one way mote than the new one because the dancing is fancier. Like the part where she's doing that lift with him? Also, Patrick Swayze is HOTTER than the guy in Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights.

~Miss Congeniality
This is SO a feminist movie. I LOVE it, even if the sequal is kinda dumb. Remember: SING:
Solar Plexis
Instep
Nose
Groin

Favorite TV Show: Most of you know that it is VERONICA MARS!!!!!! Watch it a 9:pm wednesdays on UPN. Teddy Dunn.......not to mention that guy who works at the Sheriffs' office.........okay, it IS soapy, but it's nice to watch someone who has more problems than I do.

Favorite Color: Purple

Hobbies: reading, knitting, biking and sewing

And now I am going to go find a pattern for......something.........

More Later.

~teenknitter~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home