Blazin' Sticks

Knitting, crocheting, sewing, school, people, food....my life

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Knitting and how much I've been doing....

So I hope all are having Happy Holidays...(Holi = Holy, therefore, HOLY DAYS.....).

I had a great christmas....and I got a TON of yarn, some knitting needles and a Knifty Knitter. The Knifty Knitter is really great for making hats, but I've found a pattern for MITTENS on is too and I plan to make some eventually.

I also got a Barnes and Noble Gift card from my Uncle Dave (Thanx!) And I am planning to get "Stich 'n' Bitch: The Knitter's handbook" (I don't have under line......) by Debbie Stroller. In addition to having 35 patterns it has tips for starting your own stich'nbitch group which sounds helpful, cause I am having some trouble starting one at school. However, the three stores I've tried have been OUT because it is so POPULAR. Which is frusturateing, because when we were downtown I saw it at Powell's...............

Anyway, since Christmas day when I recieved THE GOODS I have made a hat, a scarf and a baby hat and plans for other things are in the works.

Oooh. My brother and I also got Clue and Sorry.

So, keep on KNITTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Teen Knitter~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home