Blazin' Sticks

Knitting, crocheting, sewing, school, people, food....my life

Friday, November 18, 2005

Monologue

Oh, my gosh, I have found the BEST MONOLOGUE EVAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got it from http://www.whysanity.net/monos/robin.html

You HAVE to go check it out, it is the COOLEST thisng ever, you guys will LOVE it.

and now for a bit of wisdom that goes with it:

"She turned me into a neut!"

"A neut?"

"I got better......"

AND AN EVEN BETTER WEB SITE:

http://www.rit.edu/~smo4215/monty.htm



(you go and visit the website and come back here)


****
***
**
*
**
***
****
***
**
*
**
***
****
***
**
*
Make sure you visit the above website before you visit this part. Seriously, it's the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Okay, seriously, I know have in my posession, the FULL SCRIPT to MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL. And you, too, can get it, if you go to said website.

We need to perform it as a play. Or something.



Wow.

g2g,

more l8er,

~teen knitter~

PS: email me about what you think about this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home