Blazin' Sticks

Knitting, crocheting, sewing, school, people, food....my life

Friday, December 02, 2005

Knitting. That's, Primarily, what this blog is about.

So I relized (spelling, J, I know...couldn't think of how to corectly spell it, was too lazy to use the dictionary, and this blogging program has no spell check.) that I haven't posted on here in awile.

I started a new scarf. But not for me. I'm going to sell it to a guy at school - he asked me to make him one in our school colors.

Blue and gray (gray esp.) are kind of depressing to work with.

In other news......hmmmm......well, I'm not exatly liking chemistry. I'm sort of thinking about being a history teacher (high school history....I could maybe teach a 1 semster class on medevil time, king arthur and such, and show MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL!!!!!!!), as I have always liked history.

I could be like Miss Hamer, and work with the drama department, too.

Anywhoo...........My uncle is coming up for christmas. I haven't seen him in a couple years.

But. Anyway.

More later,

~teen knitter~