Blazin' Sticks

Knitting, crocheting, sewing, school, people, food....my life

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Grounded

So I am grounded. Anyone who is rading this who did not talk to me today at school, yes my 'Rents grounded me. Over ONE LITTLE CHEMISTRY ASSIGNMENT, no less.

Actually, my 'Rents don't call it that. My Dad was just like, "You can't go anywhere this weekend," and I was like, "Oh, that sucks."

But it is not actually that bad, because as you can see I have full access to the computer.

Anyway, what is with so many Celeb couples braking up latley? I heard Brittney and Kevin broke up, because he partied too much.

Whatev.

In other news.....

My Mom found this neat website with freeform knitting and crocheting. Check it out @ http://www.knotjustknitting.com/ Be sure to look at "what is freeform".

Sigh. Right now I really really want to live in a city where I can take the subway to.............................................a yarn shop............................ sigh. For the most part, I like living in the boonies. But richt now I REALLY REALLY want to live in a city. Like New York or Chicago

And maybe I will, someday.

More later,

~teen knitter~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home