Blazin' Sticks

Knitting, crocheting, sewing, school, people, food....my life

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

My pins, Part 1

I have a mavolusly wonderful collection of pins.

If I do say so myself.

There's my shrunken Lay's Potato chip bag. Seriously! You can, like put bags from chips in the oven and shrink them! I don't know exactly how, so if you want to know, go Google it.

There's my s'mores pin. It is a smore made out of craft foam and a cotton ball.

There's my (large) bumble bee pin. It is made out of a upside down film canister with a yellow pom-pom head, yeallow craft foam wings and stripes, and a pipe cleaner antenae.

There's my hula girl pin. The hula girl is made out if a wooden ice cream spoon with a grass skirt and an orange braid across the top of her head. I didn't used to think she was cute, but she is.

There's my cup o' cocoa pin. This is mad out of a film canister with the top cut off. It had a pipe cleaner handle, craft foam cocoa, and white bead mini marshmellows.

Now I have things to do. More on my pin collection l8er.

TTYL,
Teen knitter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home