Blazin' Sticks

Knitting, crocheting, sewing, school, people, food....my life

Thursday, November 03, 2005

YEAH!!!

I have a blog!!! I love reading other people's blogs - My fave is Meg Cabots', but I also enjoy Elizabeth Lenhards', and now I FINALLY have my OWN blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm totally excited. I have a three day weekend ahead of me and I am SO GLAD!!!!!!! because all of my friends and I have been coing up till now on two day weekends. Let me tell you, it is NOT fun.

But thats only because our STUPID, SPORTS OBSESSED school had to delay the first day, because of STUPID construction.(by the way, if any of the administration at WHS is reading this, remember: FREEDOM OF SPEACH!!!) I guess it's a good thing if it means we get rid of the mods, but HONESTLY. The hall my locker{is on} that I had to get specially, well, they just made the hall smaller, so when I go to my locker - primarilly at lunch and after school, I get people bumping me in the backpack. So fun.

Not.

Anyway, besides the all that, my life is pretty groovy right now. Later I wll post my faves, so those who don't know me........well, what ever.

So, yeah, I ahve cought up with the latest web trend!!!!

more later.

~teenknitter~

PS: As of the day after I posted this I went back and edited it, just for YOU! And you know who you are................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home