Blazin' Sticks

Knitting, crocheting, sewing, school, people, food....my life

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Waiting for the Coster to drop

So for the past couple of years, like since seventh grade, it always feels like September is going up that first hill of the roller coaster. This week it's gotten slower, and slower, and next week I'll be on a Splash Mountain/Space Mountain/California Screamin' combination that feature lots of twists and hills and a few loops. And it will continue this way until May 30, my last day of high school, and then it will slow to a stop around June 6, my graduation (the first one that actually matters).

But after having a pretty bad weekend last weekend (except I got to see "Thoroughly Modern Millie" which was amazing), I want time to fly.

Thank God tomorrow's Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home