Blazin' Sticks

Knitting, crocheting, sewing, school, people, food....my life

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I hate titles

I know that sounds weird, but I can alwasys think of what to say, but I can never think of a good title for it.

Today was my "last first day of school" (go read the Betsy-Tacy books by Maud Hart Lovelace if you don't know that I mean.) I was soo glad to be back, and I know people in almost all of my classes. I am very glad to see my fave teacher again. And - I'm not taking a science OR spanish!!! You do not know how happy this makes me.

I am taking:
Healthful Living - this teacher is great!!!!
AP English Literature - this teacher is also great.ER. And the class is great.EST.
AP European History - this will test whether I want to major in History or not.
Dance - yay!!! I am 1 of 3 seniors in this class.
Band - finally, I am a SENIOR in Band. This is the class where it matters most. AND we have more than 30 people in band!!! yay!!!!
Pre-Calc - Ack. Trig was better, but as math always is at the beginning of the year, it's easy today.

But yay!!! I am sooooo glad to be back in school!!!


hah. Ask me again in 2 months.



But it's better than working in retail.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 9:09 PM , Blogger Miss Janelle said...

    Good to hear you're happy about going back to school. I understand your excitment about being done with work. I just quit my summer job too (FINALLY!!!)
    I'm going back for my "senior" year of college this year. It's bittersweet, as I'm sure you know.

    Can you post pics? I'd love to see some of your works-in-progress!

     
  • At 9:46 PM , Blogger CLM said...

    There is a Betsy-Tacy group in Oregon. Some time when you are not too busy with being a senior, you should join them for tea. I have met most of them and they are most congenial.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home