Blazin' Sticks

Knitting, crocheting, sewing, school, people, food....my life

Saturday, February 17, 2007

New look

Well, I've got a new look, and a new name. The web address will be changing soon too, but not quite yet.

The name, btw, is courtousy of Caitlin, who thought it up for our school Knitting Club. (Although we still call it Knitting Club).

I just finished Zeeby's bag out of Stitch 'n Bitch. I'm not sure what my next project will be. I'm doing lights for my school production of Grease right now, so I'm kinda busy. We open Wednesday!

I know everyone loves Grease, but not me. Among my favorite musicals are Annie (in which I was Tessie, one of the orphans, in 8th grade), Hello Dolly!, and The Music Man. We were going to do West Side Story, but they changed it to Grease (hell-o, they only did Grease @ my school less than 10 yrs ago!). They were also going to do Anne of Green Gables in the spring, but they changed that to Much Ado About Nothing (well, it is traditional to do some Shakespear).
(We did Rumors by Neil Simon in the fall - it was so funny!).

Now, go read Meg Cabot's "Cat Door" post - it's also funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home