Blazin' Sticks

Knitting, crocheting, sewing, school, people, food....my life

Saturday, January 06, 2007

yummmmm.....

So last summer, I saw some yummy looking, extremely rich cupcakes in Sunset magazine.

They inspired me to use the knitted cupcake pattern in Leigh Radford's One Skein.

So I did.

Just now, as I was reading this blog, I saw this link.

Yuuuummmmyyyyy cupcakes. If I lived near a bakery, I would so have to run out and buy cupcakes right now.

I know I could bake the cupcakes, but ......

One tablespoon of magarine has 2.5 garams of trans fats.

And, like everyone, I am trying to avoid trans fats.

So you can see that it's really much more healthful to knit cupcakes.

Although they don't taste as good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home