Blazin' Sticks

Knitting, crocheting, sewing, school, people, food....my life

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Well

Today my spanish teacher told me not to knit in class.

Which was, like, the most bogus thing EVER, because we were watching a movie. HELLO, I can TOTALLY follow the plot line of two guatamalens who illegally imigrate to LA AND knit!!!!

Besides, it's not even very good to just watch TV, it's better if you, y'know KNIT OR SOMETHING!!!!!(see this for more).

Geez.

Also, I have heard the BTW driving teacher (btw is behind the wheeel, not by the way - I'm taking Driver's Ed) WON'T LET YOU KNIT.

Well, I am going to knit in BOTH situations.

I also have officially come over to J.'s dark side, and officially hate spanish.

The class. Not the whole language. Yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home