Blazin' Sticks

Knitting, crocheting, sewing, school, people, food....my life

Friday, May 18, 2007

Flickr

I'll get to that in a miniute.
But first:
~13 days till my birthday
~6 days till I go to California and DISNEYLAND
~23 days till school's out

And now I have a flickr account! Because Blogger puts all my photos at the top of the page...and it's just kind of nice.

2nite, I am going to go see MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING at my skool. Yay!

By the way, if anyone EVER reads this, please leave a comment! Thanx!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I LOVE DISNEYLAND!

    And it's your birthday soon too?? too much fun, chickie. :)

    Have a great time.

    Lisa in Oregon
    www.saharaknits.wordpress.com

     
  • At 9:47 AM , Blogger Miss Janelle said...

    Wow, sounds like you've got a fun filled month coming up! Keep working on your spinning. It is hard at first, but it will become easier and it's very rewarding to create your own yarns. Let me know if you have questions!

     
  • At 5:32 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

    Hello. :) I've been curiously reading your weblog ever since you first commented on mine a few days ago. I'm amazed at how much knitting you have done, for a high school student. After all, I have trouble finding time to sit and knit myself! Thankfully I'm almost done with high school. ;)

    You remind me, I think I need a Flickr account...

    Happy early birthday and enjoy your time in Disneyland! Also, hurray for counting down 'till the end of school!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home